Detailed list of Services
STW (Non-Destructive) Ltd offer a full range of Non-Destructive testing services from our base in Sheffield. These tests are often also referred to as NDT, NDE, or flaw detection.
The most common testing methods we use are:
- Ultrasonic Testing (Also commonly known as Ultrasound testing, UT, or Sonic)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (Also commonly known as MPI, Fluorescent MPI, Magnaflux testing or Crack Detection)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (Also commonly known as LPI, Dye Pen, Penetrant Testing, DPI, or Surface flaw testing)
- Positive Material Identification (Also commonly known as PMI, Spark test, XRF testing, or Portable analysis)
- Certified Visual Inspection
We also operate a vehicle fleet enabling (where practical) on-site testing of your components.
STW (Non-Destructive) Ltd is also proud to be on the list of Rolls Royce approved NDT suppliers.